- The antique dial is specially inscribed with Ty Pennington's signature
and features worn black Roman numerals, a seconds track, and black
spade hands, behind a convex glass crystal.
- Antique brushed brass-finished weight shells and pendulum bob suspended
on a wood stick.
- A hinged top door features a removable crown, while the bottom door
features a wainscot inset panel with a decorative ring which frames
the convex glass pendulum window.
- The base features a complementing wainscot inset panel with decorative
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with an automatic
nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Harvest Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers features heavy
distressing for an aged, hand-crafted look.
- Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven
and carpeted floors.
- Heirloom Record Certificate with capsule is included for recording
your clock’s ownership history for future generations.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date,
by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- The case is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
H. 87-1/4" (222 cm)
W. 27" (69 cm)
D. 14" (36 cm)