- This curvaceous floor clock features a hinged top door with convex
glass that frames the dial. The hinged, locking lower door has a complementing
convex glass crystal that reveals the pendulum bob. The lower door
glass allows the weights to be viewed.
- The sculpted base features a curvy decorative cutout. A decorative
molding surrounds the inset panel on the base for added detail and
- Change the look of the clock easily by detaching the removable
finial and finial base.
- The white dial features black Arabic numerals with a black minute
track and black spade shaped hour and minute hands.
- The wood stick pendulum features a bob finished in brushed nickel,
with complementing brushed nickel finished weight shells.
- An interior lamp illuminates the dial for viewing in a darkened
room. This lamp also warms the interior of the clock, highlighting
the weight shells and pendulum.
- Heirloom Record Certificate with nickel capsule is included for
recording your clock’s ownership history for future generations.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with automatic
nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Finished in Black Satin on select materials, hardwoods and veneers.
- Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven
and carpeted floors.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and
date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Locking door for added security.
- Finish: Black Satin
- Movement: FC - West. w/auto
H. 88-1/2" (225 cm)
W. 24" (61 cm)
D. 13-1/4" (34 cm)