- Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This elegant floor clock features rare, book matched olive ash burl and a raised shell and vine overlay which enhances the graceful bonnet pediment.
- Olive ash burl corner overlays frame the crystal-cut oval glass on the lower door, providing a striking view of the pendulum and weights.
- The polished brass-finished dial offers elaborate corner spandrels, a centre disk, a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological moon phase dial.
- The polished brass-finished pendulum includes a centre disk that complements the dial and coordinates with the banded, polished-brass weight shells.
- Elaborately carved, reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps and carved oval appliques enhance the front view of the clock. The multi-tiered base features a decorative cut out.
- Removable bevelled glass top side panels allow easy access to the movement. The side lower glass is also bevelled.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic night time chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levellers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- The case is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 84.25" (214 cm)
- Width 23" (58 cm)
- Depth 13.5" (34 cm)