- This floor clock features a delicately curved swan neck pediment
which is crowned by a turned finial and decorative shell overlay.
- The polished brass finished dial offers elaborate corner spandrels,
a center disk with an astrological blue moon phase, and a silver chapter
ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- The glass mirrored back highlights the polished brass finished pendulum,
with its decorative center disk, and the polished brass-finished weight
- The door is framed by reeded columns with turned top and bottom
caps, and the elegantly sculpted base features a decorative cut-out.
- Beveled glass gleams on the locking lower door, while removable
glass upper side panels allow easy access to the movement.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with chime silence
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven
and carpeted floors.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date,
by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
H. 85-1/4" (217 cm)
W. 22-1/4" (56 cm)
D. 12-3/4" (32 cm)